Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 17: Time (and time again)

I knew when I began this process that the biggest conflict or obstacle to my goal was going to be time. Here it is again. I have so many things I want to write about -- like realizing as I fell asleep last night that scene 4 needs to be a different scene than I originally thought -- but it's already 11:15pm and I have an incredibly crazy week with the Opera on Tap Haiti benefit on Wednesday (where I'm singing) and my short play performing this weekend. I won't get home til almost midnight or later every night this week, and I still have to be at work in the mornings, so I have to go to bed now.

This won't be much of a week for actual writing, but it will be a very creative and rewarding one. Bear with me and I'll fill you in when I can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment