Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 118: Ready, set....

Here I am, about to embark on one of the craziest things I've ever done: write a play - for public consumption - in only 24 hours.  I just met my director and two lovely actors, saw them do an improv, and was given my "surprise theme" that has to show up somewhere in my play.  I have until 10pm tomorrow night to create a 10 minute play for them to memorize, rehearse, and perform on Sunday evening.  This is a terribly exciting adventure and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

If you want to see what I come up with, reserve your tickets ahead of time -- reservations are piling up! 

Reserve your tickets by emailing tickets@lefthipproductions.com and mentioning the date, time, title of show, and number of tickets desired. Group rates of $12/ticket are available for parties of 8 or more.

"From the Hip"
Sunday May 16 at 8PM
Wings Theatre
154 Christopher Street
Tickets: $15


About to unplug my router so I'm not distracted while writing.  I'll see you on the other side.
blog comments powered by Disqus